About Me

Hi I'm Soo Ming.I'm study in Anderson Pri school. there are 4 member in my familiy .My favourite food is spicy chicken wing.My favourite hobby is fishing .

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

healty eating

food like apple,vegetable,food high in iron
2. The food that everyone like to eat is potato chip
3. It is because that to keep the body healty and protect the body from germ
4. some of the diseases is food poisaning
5. The benefits are to keep you fit and healthy
6.Yes.I can make a programmes and shows on Heathy Eating to encourage children to eat more vegetables and fruits
7. Have fruit and vegetable day every mouth
8. I can make a programmes and shows on Heathy Eating to encourage children to eat more vegetables and fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Games at Miniclip.com - Heli Attack 3 Heli Attack 3

Destroy all enemy units for victory (30+ weapons).

Play this free game now!!